August 7th-9th 2020 in Leyden, MA
Rescheduled to 2021–dates TBA
Registration is currently closed
- In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, Spirit Fire Retreat Center had to make the unfortunate decision to close until at least September 1, 2020. This closure means that we must put our plans for Connect on pause, and we stand by Spirit Fire’s decision as the safety of our retreat participants is of the utmost importance. We are working with the Spirit Fire team for a rescheduled 2021 date and to expand our standards of safety to ensure we are exceeding expectations of what a post-pandemic retreat might look like. Please check back for more updates soon!
Join us (Katherine Oregel, Lara Ramey, Jamie Erler) for a weekend at the beautiful and serene Spirit Fire Retreat Center to relax, rejuvenate and reconnect with yourself. This three day/two night retreat will consist of all levels yoga classes, meditation and workshops that are designed to strengthen the relationship between your body, mind, and spirit.
CONNECT WITH NATURE
Spirit Fire Retreat Center is located in Leyden, Massachusetts on 95 acres of beautiful landscape. Every window within the center opens your eyes to the luscious colors of nature, from the trees and mountains to the wildlife. Walking trails surround the property, welcoming you to explore the world around you. Its distance from the city illuminates the night sky, complementing one of our scheduled circles around the grounds’ fire pit.
CONNECT WITH OTHERS
We can accommodate up to twenty-one women/women-identified people (this is a trans-friendly space!), with a mix of single, double, and triple occupancy. Each offering will have you moving, breathing, speaking, and listening together, celebrating the beauty of our similarities and differences. Whether you’re coming with friends or coming as one, you’ll be in an open and welcoming environment with an opportunity to meet other women and share this very special experience.
CONNECT WITH YOURSELF
We understand the importance of self-reflection and inquiry. There will be space for free-time, or unscheduled blocks where you can journey off on your own, take a nap, or have a personal and intimate yoga or meditation practice. Your hosts will be offering add-on Reiki and Spiritual Sessions as the cherry-on-top to your weekend of tranquility.
PRICING PER PERSON
There is a $125 non-refundable deposit to secure your space.
Pricing includes all meals and lodging.
$525 – Single occupancy room – SOLD OUT
$495 – Double occupancy rooms –
4 Rooms Left 7 beds left
$485 – Triple occupancy rooms – 2 Rooms Left
$475 – Quadruple occupancy room –
1 Room Left 3 Beds Left
Ask us about payment plans! firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED, PLEASE CHECK BACK
Cancellations are honored (less the deposit) up to 3 weeks before the retreat. Cancellations within 3 weeks of the retreat are responsible for the cost of meals – $110.
- Lodging and Meals: Dinner on Friday, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner on Saturday, and Breakfast on Sunday. Coffee, Tea, Water, and Fruit Will Be Available As Well;
- Yoga and Meditation Practices and Workshop Sessions;
- Bedroom Pillows and Linens;
- Yoga Mats and Props. Feel Free To Bring Your Own.
Meet Your Hosts:
Katherine is a Reiki Master Teacher and 200 CYT focused on accessibility and inclusion, and helping people discover healing through energy, movement and mindfulness. Learn more about her at http://www.thehealingcenterbeverly.com
Lara is a Yoga Instructor and Reiki Practitioner. Her mission is to help people realize their inner light through movement, breath, and compassion. You can learn more about Lara at www.shinewithlara.com.
Jamie is an evidential medium and spiritual development teacher. Her passion is helping people connect with the Universe as a source of healing and love. You can learn more about Jamie at www.mediumjamieday.com.