Don’t miss this month’s Special Offers:
- Iris Weaver’s 6-class series : “Sustainable Herbal Healthcare” special: Pay for all 6 classes at the start of the course, and get one class free! – $150.
- Lakshmi Sirois’ Kundalini and Meditation Classes special: Pre-register for 8 Friday classes (October 4 – November 22) and save at a discounted rate of $108
- Linda Scott’s October Reiki Special for Special People: $45/1 hr Reiki for public school teachers, first responders, active and veteran military members, and mental health care facility providers
Tuesday, October 1
- Learn how to take it easy in a Stress Reduction Consultation with Lakshmi using Meditation, Yoga; and/or verbal, dance, authentic movement, art, music, or drama therapy. Lakshmi Linda Sirois is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, along with a Board Certified Dance/Movement Therapist and a Kundalini Research Institute Certified Yoga Instructor. Consultations can be for an individual or a couple’s session. Pay within a sliding scale or a co-payment with some insurance coverage. For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact Lakshmi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-356-5956.
Wednesday, October 2
- Louise, our Holistic Health Coach, is at The Healing Center from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. to address your concerns about natural weight loss, eating for energy, managing blood sugar, food allergies or eating healthy in a fast-faced life, and more. To make an appointment or to learn more, contact Louise at email@example.com or 781- 799-6848 To learn about Louise’s customized programs, view www.creativenourishment.com
- Do you need pain relief and/or stress management? These are Tamara’s specialties. She available today for afternoon Reiki sessions. Contact Tamara for an appointment at 978-595-7755
- Meditation Circle with Tamara. Please arrive a little early to settle in before the 6:00 p.m. start. Want more information? Call Tamara at 978-595-7755. Donation $5 – $10.00
- Feeling on edge? A Nourish Your Heart and Soul reiki session with Joanna can help. Contact Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-338-4326 to schedule your appointment.
Thursday, October 3
- “Open Meditation” at The Healing Center — 8:30 -10 a.m. A quiet space for you to meditate in your own way on Monday and Thursday mornings. BYOM (Bring Your Own Mantra!) No fee- donations accepted. For more information call 978-338-5571 or email Info@thehealingcenterbeverly.com
- Linda can help you make time in your busy schedule to take care of yourself. She is available some mornings, afternoons and evenings for massage, reiki sessions, polarity, reflexology and more. Click here to see Linda’s October Reiki Special. To make your appointment call/text Linda at 978-290-6755 or email linda.scott .email@example.com or www.ikneadyoursoles.com
- Iris Weaver, our Herbalist, now has regular office hours on Thursdays form 12:30 – 4:30 p.m. and would love to help you with your chronic health and skincare questions and solutions. For more information, or to make an appointment for a consult, contact Iris at 617-773-5809 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Sustainable Herbal Healthcare”, a 6-class course with Iris Weaver, starts tonight from 6-7:30 p.m. and will meet the first Thursday of each month from October 3, 2013 – March 6, 2014. This series will help you take your healthcare into your own hands and rely less on pharmaceuticals. You will learn about how and why herbs work, the abundance and availability of plants, how and why herbalism is part of an affordable, sustainable lifestyle, and how to maximize your nutrition. You will learn how to make medicinal products and preparations, and receive delicious recipes for nutritious meals. Each class will include 1 or more samples to take home. At the end of this course you will have a basic understanding of herbs and how to work with them for your own and your family’s health, know where to get herbs, and where to find more information. You will be an informed consumer at the store, able to find what works for you and see through the hype. By finding the right herbal remedies and/or making your own, you can save a great deal of money on your healthcare and feel more in control of your own health. For more information or to register, contact Iris Weaver at 617-773-5809 or email@example.com. Cost: $30 per class, $180 (this includes a $5.00 per class materials fee).
Friday, October 4
- Need some TLC? Contact Linda for a available for reiki, massage, polarity, reflexology and more. Call/text Linda at 978-290-6755 or email linda.scott .firstname.lastname@example.org or www.ikneadyoursoles.com Click here to see Linda’s October Reiki Special.
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation Class with Lakshmi Sirois every Friday from Noon – 1:00 p.m. Nurture your body-mind, activate your chakras and nourish your soul by attending this lunch time Kundalini Yoga and Meditation class and series. Experience how Kundalini Yoga and Meditation strengthens and tunes each chakra as well as interconnects them into a fully functional system for healing, balance and prosperity. Lakshmi establishes a safe, non-judgmental and supportive class for beginners while providing opportunities to challenge the more experienced student. For more information or to register contact Lakshmi at 978-356-5956 or email@example.com Please pre-register. $14/class, with a drop-in price of $16/class
Special Offer: Pre-register for 8 Friday classes (October 4 – November 22) and save at a discounted rate of $108
- Angelic Life Coaching from 2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. with Peg Jones, author of “Living in the Heart Place with Your Angels: Daily Angelical Whispers Throughout the Year”. For more information or to arrange an appointment, contact Peg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-532-0574. For more information on Peg’s book go to: https://www.amazon.com/author/pegjones
Saturday, October 5
- Have you ever thought about trying Reiki? Schedule a session for this weekend with Linda and feel the relaxation! Click here to see Linda’s October special below. Linda is also available for massage, reflexology, polarity and more. Call/text Linda at 978-290-6755 or email linda.scott .email@example.com or www.ikneadyoursoles.com
Sunday, October 6
- Introduction to Energy Meditation Workshop with Jill Alexander from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Energy Meditation is a practice you can use to give yourself a break from the day-to-day routine, become centered and calm, and step into the vibration YOU want to be in. This workshop offers Fun and Practical Tools for Working Energy in Your Everyday Life! It is a prelude to the 5-week Energy Meditation 101 but is not required to enroll in Energy Meditation 101. Tuition: $25. For more information or to register contact Jill at 617-784-8298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does the pace of change or crises in your life make you feel like you’re on a roller coaster ride? Joanna can help you reconnect with your center to make this growth process more peaceful. Schedule a Nourish Your Heart and Soul reiki session to get back to a place where you feel at ease with your body and your process. Contact Joanna at 978-338-4326 or email@example.com