Delayed opening Monday or Tuesday due to snow


Hey friends we just got this photo from Linda. Our property management company & the city of Beverly have not been able to make the sidewalks clear and building accessible. We won’t open until we can all safely access the building. Anticipating opening Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning, depending on when the area is cleared. There is currently very little parking downtown Beverly at this time as well. We will keep you posted! Stay safe and warm!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s